UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




I have so much to be thankful for. Not just during these few days of the year when the focus turns to thankfullness, but each and every day. Even on the days when things are moving so fast I nearly forget to be thankful that the day happened at all!


I am so thankful for my family and friends. For waking up every day to seek out the beauty and wonder all around me. I'm grateful for the people that have helped me along this journey into the blogging world. They have been most generous in their advice and ideas. I am always learning more! I am very thankful for you stopping by, checking out the random stuff that pops out of my head and onto the page, entering the giveaways and following me in this wildly weird virtual world we have. 

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you get to see some thankfulness in everyday!

I'd love to hear about what you are thankful for! Tell me in the comments!

No comments: