UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Helping Hand Phone and Tablet Holder Review


#helpinghand
Now here's a handy helper! This is the Helping Hand Phone and Tablet Holder. I received one of these to review and it is really cool! I get excited to try out things for my gadgets! We used it for the intended use, the cell phone, and that worked great! It's very handy and keeps the phone out of your hands while driving, but keeps it in sight and from falling into the floor.
 It fits into the cup holder and kept the phone where it could be seen and handy. The sticky pad is super sticky too so the phone stayed put. We had it in the car for a couple weeks before it got enough dust and dirt on it to affect the stickiness. The Helping Hand will also stand on a flat surface such as a desk or counter. You could use this on a workbench to hold small parts so they wouldn't get lost.
It doesn't have a moveable top, but it sticks so well on the sticky pad that you can place your phone in the horizontal position and still be able to keep the Helping Hand upright in the cup holder for easy viewing of things like GPS.

As I mentioned, the sticky pad got too much dust and dirt on it after a couple of weeks of being in the car and the phone wasn't sticking too well. I brought it in and rinsed it off under running water. I patted the water off the plastic but let the sticky pad air dry. That thing was right back to being super sticky!! 
I could not help but see how it worked with my Tablet... COOO EL!!! I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 that is 10.1 inches. I usually have it in the cover but sometimes it is awkward to try to hold it, keep the cover flap out of the way and push the button to take a photo or video. 
I'll be able to use the Helping Hand to do these things! The Helping Hand holds it tight and gives me something stable to hang onto.
I set it on the counter in the vertical position and it was a tad overbalanced...enough to make me nervous. I think a 7 or 8 inch tablet would not have that issue. It works beautifully in the horizontal position.
The Helping Hand measures: 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 - rear 7 1/2 tall- front 4 5/8 tall - 3" dia.

I  haven't had my Galaxy for very long but I already use it to watch movies, listen to music, look things up on the web and of course access my site, pages and social media like Instagram. For times when I have to hold it for an extended time, my hands start to hurt. I am looking forward to using the Helping Hand to many of those tasks and giving my hands a rest! I have a feeling I will find many, many uses in around the house and outside.
The Helping Hand is handy and very useful in many ways!
You can order the Helping Hand from their website. It is available in black and white and comes with a sticky pad. Extra sticky pads are also available. 
You can also find them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: