UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Thursday, July 24, 2014

AKVIS Oil Paint Software Review


AKVIS OilPaint is a really cool program that turns your photographs into works of art! I received this program to use and review and it is so fun and easy to play with! These are my own photos. I applied AKVIS effects to them to create oil paint prints.

You can create works of art that if done with real oils and canvas would take months of work and drying time. With AKVIS you choose from different settings such as style of painting, type of brush strokes and more to create your own unique style.
You can go all the way from your photos looking like an oil painting of the photo with lots of detail to an abstract and everything in between. You don't have to be a professional painter to create masterpieces! There are a number of presets that let you experiment and get familiar with the program. 
I have had fun playing with this program! I love trying out the different settings and watching my photo transform into a new creation. And if you don't care for the result, it is super easy to just apply another effect and keep playing until you love it. 
And if you decide you love a certain style you have created, you can use the Batch Processing support to create a series of photos with the same settings. 
You can add a personal message, greeting or signature to your painting. I am watching for opportunities to photograph things for my family so I can use this program to create some unique prints for Christmas gifts! Photograph it, apply the effects, print it and frame it. It'll be my creation from start to finish!
Here is the same photo with different effects applied:

AKVIS is very easy to use, but if you need help there is an online tutorial to guide you. 
AKVIS OilPaint can be downloaded on MAC or PC. This program can stand alone or as a Photoshop plugin. You can find out more about the technical specs and download a Free 10 day trial and play with all the functions and features, then choose the license type you'd like to purchase. You can also connect with AKVIS on FacebookTwitter and Youtube.
If you are artistic, love taking photos or love to create something unique, or even if you have never created anything before, you'll love what you can do with #AKVIS software. Snap or scan some photos and download the free trial today!
~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: