UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, May 26, 2014

Review: Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This is a product I have recently received that I was very intrigued about and was anxious to try. I once received a Dead Sea hand and nail care set as a gift and it was among the best hand care products I have ever used, so I REALLY wanted to try this shampoo!  I received a bottle of Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo to use and review and I can say I love it! 
It is quite different from what we are used to because it is dark colored and comes out of the bottle looking, well like mud or dirt. It doesn't small all fruity and isn't full of fake chemicals to give it a sweet fragrance. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell bad, it just doesn't have an overpowering fragrance trying to make it smell like something it isn't. 
As I have gotten older ,age-enhanced, my scalp and hair have changed. I have never had any issues with flakes or itchiness before, but have suffered both within the last year or so and no shampoo has helped or eliminated these issues and some of them have left my hair feeling rough and dry. After just 2 or 3 washes with the Dead Sea Mud Shampoo, there were no flakes on my darker clothes and the itchy scalp was vanquished! I didn't know what I expected, but I didn't expect to see results so quickly. 
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration.
    
I absolutely love what this shampoo has done for my hair and scalp. It just feels better. This shampoo has proven to be very effective for me and I am very, very pleased with the results.

You can find Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo on Amazon.
 


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. The opinions expressed are 100% my own and yours may differ. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: