UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Needing Some Good Thoughts

I am super nervous and I could sure use some good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers if you're so inclined. My Dad is having a procedure done tomorrow to check to see if there is any blockage in his veins. Not quite a year and half ago, he had to have this done and they found a blockage in a tricky and dangerous spot. They were initially unable to get through the blockage to put in a stint so he had to go to another hospital where they succeeded. He has done very well until recently and they are concerned that another blockage is causing his symptoms. If they find anything, they will attempt to place a stent. 
I can generally distance my feelings when there is am emergency and I can generally handle blood and things, (with the exception of vomit), except when it is a family member or someone I care deeply about. Tonight, I am nervous and scared. I should be asleep, but I think it's going to be a very long night.......

1 comment:

Cindyzs (cindy stewart/freespiritczs) said...

Lisa, prayers said for you, your dad, and family! <3