UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Headbands For Sale

I made some of these for people that told me they wanted them, but then they never picked them up or  got back with me to pay for them. All but one are toddler size. They are $10 each with shipping included. I can take Paypal (sent as a gift) or Amazon gift codes. 
~~~~~~~~~~

I have one of the Pink and Green, two of the Pink and Yellow, and two of the Black and White.
~~~~~~~~~~


I have one of the Alabama A
~~~~~~~~~~
I have one Cross
~~~~~~~~~~
I have one Fuzzy Heart
~~~~~~~~~~
I have one Purple and Green Flower (the yellow looks neon in the photo but it is not that bright)
~~~~~~~~~~
I have one Light Pink and White Flower
~~~~~~~~~~
I have one Shamrock on a Rainbow
~~~~~~~~~~
I have one Black and White Flower
~~~~~~~~~~
I have two Yellow and Green Flowers

~~~~~~~~~~
This one is the infant size one. This is the only one I have like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have one band in the fuzzy purple and can finish it with any of the following three designs:
Design #1

Design #2

Design #3
~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like any of these, please email me your payment method and your shipping information. I ship immediately upon payment be received and/or clearing. 

No comments: