UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Review: UGLee Ergonomic Pen


I received a set of UGLee ergonomic pens for review. I pulled them from the envelope and my first thought was "these look a little funny." Then I opened one. WOW. It didn't feel funny at all. It felt wonderful! These pens are light, the full size grip is soft and works together with the finger tip grooves to cradle your hand in comfort. 

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Dr James Lee designed the UGLEE (short for Ultimate Grip and Dr. Lee's name) after searching for a pen that would relieve his own hand fatigue. When none could be found, he designed one himself. 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
I sat down to write out my grocery list and I could not believe how easily it flowed over the paper! Three seconds. That's all it took for the UGLee to become my favorite pen! The UGLee writes smoothly, is light weight, and incredibly comfortable to hold and use. I have been using mine to write my notes, my to-do lists, everything. I love it!
 Have you ever had a pen you like so much you won't let others use it? Well, this is officially THE pen that I will hesitate to loan to anyone. This is THE pen that I will be tempted to tie a string to so that IF I do loan it to someone, I can yank it back should they "forget" to return it. It is THE pen that will have a special "hidden" place in my purse. It is THE pen I will even hesitate to let my husband use! He has to have his own! I seriously wish these had been around when I was in school and we had to write reports and papers until our hands felt like they were going to fall off! Anyone that writes a lot whether for work or not, would benefit from an UGLee. With Christmas coming, I plan to stuff some stockings with UGLee pens this year! The more people that have their own, the less they'll want mine! :)
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
You can visit the website, if you'd like to learn more about Dr. Lee's wonderful UGLee pen. You can also "like" them on Facebook or follow on Twitter

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: