UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

REVIEW: Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale






I received the Ozeri Precision Bath Scale through my participation at Tomoson and the timing couldn't have been better. We haven't had a working scale in quite a while. I must say the feel of it is very impressive.


 I was a little skeptical at first because this thing is thin compared to typical bath scales and the box said it was for up to 400 pounds! 
I opened the box, slipped in the included lithium battery and turned it back over and set it on the floor. Stepped on it once and Boom! It auto-calibrated and was ready to go. What could be easier?



The LCD is very easy to read and the reading comes up very quickly. There is no tapping required and you get an immediate reading. There is a button to change the weight measurement pounds, kilograms and British Stones. It measures in 0.02 increments so you get a high precision reading. The flat surface is another welcome feature. I never liked standing on scales that had a sloped type surface. It caused my feet to roll to the outside while trying to weigh so I didn't feel like I was getting accurate readings. This scale has an over-sized platform that is easy to stand on. It automatically turns off after 10 seconds to conserve the battery life.



Another bonus is the price. This is an awesome scale for the regular price of $30, but when at the time of this post it is on sale on Amazon for just $14.95! For just about the first time in my life I LIKE a scale! Not excited about the readings ..... YET, but now with such a great product, that gives precise readings, I'm finding the motivation to change that. I'm extremely pleased with this scale and know it will last us a good long time.

~~*~~*~~*~~

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless,  the views expressed here are my own and I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: