UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cleaning That is Safe For Your Family and Pets


I was sent a bottle of Pet Odor & Stain Eliminator by Unique Natural products. As a pet owner and a parent, I have tried many different products over the years. I have been mostly let down. The lofty claims of how amazing a product works are usually shot down when trying to contend with a real mess. Not this time! I am very, very impressed with this product. Everything about the claims held up. It worked terrific! It didn't damage fabric, there was no offensive odor, was very easy to use and stains and odor were GONE! 



I was sent a one quart bottle of concentrate, which makes 2.5 gallons. When I first received it my thought was to use it in our couch. We had indoor cats and well, if you've ever had an indoor pet, you know that things happen. But as it happened we had to get another vehicle a few months ago after our previous one had outlived it's useful life. We found a used Jeep. The previous own had very obviously had kids. There was stains all over the back seat, some of them were of a questionable nature. The seat had that bad odor of old stains. We bought cleaners and spend a weekend going through the whole truck, wiping and cleaning everything. I worked on that back seat with some pretty stout cleaners that were made for that. Even after soaking and scrubbing, the stains did not come out. 
So along comes Unique Natural Products.
This was the worst of the seats. Thsi was the one I had already cleaned with the "store bought" stuff!

I mixed it according to the directions and poured it on the seat, covering the whole seat.


This product is natural and after reading the bottle and reading the information on their website, I had no problem with touching it. I smeared it around to make sure i had all areas of the seat covered. (I did wash them afterwards though). I can say, I am a little skin sensitive to a lot of cleaners and they cause my skin to dry to the point of peeling, and this did nothing. No dryness, no cracking, no reactions at all.



After making sure the whole seat was covered, I covered it with a damp towel as the instructions said..... and then I waited ......


About 24 hours later... Whala! I could not believe it! I had scrubbed and abused that seat trying to clean it with those products that are made for auto upholstery! 




It worked so well  on the tough, mystery stains, I decided to try it on a plain old water stain. right after I finished the first seat, the Big Mr. was coming home one night and inadvertently laid down a bottle of water thinking the lid was on it. The next morning there was a stain covering the whole front passenger seat! I still had some of the solution in my jug and it is good for up to 7 days, so I was already ready to treat this one. 


From plain old water!



so I saturated the seat with the solution, covered with a damp towel.....


And again.. .WHALA! It was still damp on that back part but when it dried, CLEAN!


I'll say it again... I am VERY impressed with Unique Natural Products! It is a safer alternative around people and pets and it does what it says it will do. Stains and odors were vanished and the seats were left clean and smelling fresh. If you have kids or pets (or both!), this is a very beneficial product to have in your home.  


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: