UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, July 22, 2013

Coming Soon ...... A Royal Baby!

I have to admit, I am intrigued by the Royal Family. I don't care for celebrities and all the fuss that is made over them, especially when they are famous for nothing. But there is something fascinating about the Royals. And I admire the way Prince William carries himself and how he still finds ways to honor his mother, Princess Diana. So I am watching with the rest of the world, for the announcement that Prince William and Duchess Kate's baby has been born. They both seem to be wonderful people and I am excited for them!
BREAKING: Palace Emails World Media That Royal Baby About To Be Born

Do you think they will have a boy or a girl?

No comments: