UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Monday, June 3, 2013

Le Savonnier Marseillais All Purpose Liquid Soap Review

SAVON NOIR - 100% Natural All-Purpose Olive Oil Soap (33.81 FL. OZ / 1 Liter) - Eucalyptus


Le Savonnier Marseillais provided me a bottle of Le Savonnier Marseillais All-Purpose Natural Liquid Soap to try and review. 

I had never heard of this product before but I have quickly become very impressed with it! Le Savonnier Marseillais is a 100% natural olive soap that cleans, degreases, and shines. It is a concentrated formula so it doesn't take a whole lot to get great results. 
I first used it in my kitchen. Upon first opening the bottle it smelled a little strong, but I used  only a small amount and once diluted and in use, the smell was very pleasant. I received the eucalyptus essential oil version, which was good because I love eucalyptus. 
One of my biggest uses so far and the one that sold me on this product completely was adding it to my homemade laundry detergent recipe. All I can say is WOW! It added a huge punch of power! The stars aligned so that it was time to make the detergent right after I received the soap and I had used it on some smaller cleaning with a washcloth and since it is all natural, with no added colorants or solvents, no animal by-products and is biodegradable, it seemed like a good fit with my detergent recipe. I like to be able to smell clean when I remove my clothes from the washer but my family doesn't like heavily perfumed clothes. I added a little more than 2 tablespoons of the soap to my detergent and the results are terrific! The clothes are clean and just as important, they smell fresh and clean after being washed and dried. I have had no more complaints of stale smelling clothes! 


The size is also very impressive! Since it is concentrated and and is so effective in small amounts, this one bottle is highly economical. 
I will continue to use this around my house. My next task is to wash our cats and since one of the listed uses is organic agriculture, I will use it in my garden when the time comes. It is very versatile and I keep finding uses for it! It quite literally can replace dozens of cleaners that contain harsh and toxic chemicals. It is safe and effective for:

Household ~ On many surfaces
Laundry ~ Cleans and refreshes
Garden ~ use on plants such as roses, ornamental plants, fruit trees, and vegetable gardens
Household Pets ~ Use as a shampoo to gently clean and nourish your dog's fur
Vehicles ~ Safe on wood, carpet and plastic. Cleanse interior and exterior surfaces.
Painting ~ Cleans surfaces and removes paint stains from fabric

You can find more tips on the Le Savonnier Marseillais website

Thanks to Celebrate Woman Today for the opportunity and to Le Savonnier Marsellais for providing this product for reveiw!


Disclaimer: I was sent a product for my review but the opinion is solely mine based on my own usage.  Your opinion may differ from mine.

No comments: