UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo Review


                                                













I received the free sample of Olay Lash Duo from Vocal Point and I have used it for two weeks. On all but a couple of days  I used it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night per the directions. I used the Lash Serum in the mornings. I don't know if you can see any difference in the photos, but I instantly liked the feel of my lids after applying  the eye cream.

First day - right after applying
They felt and looked smoother. Within a few days my lids and under eye area felt better than they have in a long time. My under eye area had become sensitive in a way that rubbing it hurt a little and left it feeling raw for hours afterward. That is gone since using this serum. By the end of the first week I feel like I am losing fewer lashes since using the lash serum! That has me excited because for the last several years my lashes seem to fall out frequently and of course get in my eye and hurt like mad! And then the rubbing begins, and the pain and raw feeling.. It's just a big vicious circle!
Same eye - two weeks later.


In the midst of trying the serum, I began getting less and less sleep... I go through cycles where I get my days and nights mixed up. It takes anywhere from a few days to two weeks to get straightened back out. After a few days of staying up way too late and getting 2 or three hours of sleep after getting my guys out the doorin the morning, my under eyes usually starts looking like I am a hideous undead creature. There are dark circles and enough luggage to go on a round the world trip!  I still have not gotten gotten back to sleeping at night and there isn't even an overnight bag under there! Nice!


And because I hate spending money and love a good bargain, I was equally pleased that it takes very little of the eye cream to cover the entire eye area so you're getting your money's worth with this product! I used the tiniest of dots for each eye. This one tube should last me at least two months! I'm not sure the lash serum will last that long, I suspect it will since I usually only apply it in the morning. This is priced at $25.99 at the P&G Store and $22.44 at Walmart.com. My first reaction is always "whoa that's a lot of money!", but when I look at the small it takes for the cream to be effective and you figure the cream with last at least 2 months, at the Walmart price, it's only about $0.38 a day! Use a coupon (I have recently seen some $3 off coupons!) to purchase and that amount per day is even less! And the longer it takes to use up all the cream the cost per day would just keep dropping.



I am pretty impressed by the results so far and feel like there were noticeable improvements. I can say I would not hesitate to mention this to my family and friends. Thank you Vocal Point for the opportunity to try products for free!







DISCLOSURE: I am a member of Vocal Point and received this product as part of a free sampling program. However I was not paid for this post and this review is my honest opinion of this product. 

No comments: