UW_BVSoP441ZptlAexCuE42zA8M

Welcome! I invite you to join me on this journey we call Life. It's crazy, fun, silly, sad, happy, loony, dull, exciting and everything in between

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bright Sporty Watch - *Teal*

Large size photo



Bright Sporty Watch - Teal - $22

Bright Sporty Watch features a crystal accented silvertone case, faux chronograph and rubber-look band. 9 " long. This is for the Teal (greenish)one.
Watch is brand new in the original box and has never been worn.

Many of the items I have listed are retired or no longer available. Some items are currently available and may have been used as demonstration products to show customers. As such, I can not accept returns. I will always list whether the package has been opened or not. Everything I list is in hand, ready to ship.

Your purchase helps me to contribute to meeting my family's needs. I can't thank you enough! Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: